alibris logo

Pepperell

by

Settlers arrived in Pepperell as early as 1655, attracted by good farmland and the waters of the Nashua and Nissitissit Rivers. In a petition granted in 1742 by the general court, the area today recognized as Pepperell became known as Groton West Parish.

loading
  • Book Details
  • Seller
Pepperell
1996, Arcadia Publishing Library Editions

ISBN-13: 9781531658458

Hardcover

Pepperell
1996, Arcadia Publishing (SC)

ISBN-13: 9780738587288

Trade paperback

Filter Results
Shipping
Item Condition
Seller Rating
Other Options
Change Currency